Chapter Mileage Contest
The mileage contest is a members only chapter challenge. The contest is for total miles ridden in the mileage year. The rider may have more than one bike logged and all bikes are added together for the final total. The chapter challenge is the total logged miles of all riders for the year. The challenge is to beat the previous year's chapter total miles.
- Join the contest anytime during the year.
- Mileage year starts and ends in October each year.
- Logging out in October logs you in for the next year.
Or log out near the end of the mileage year when it is convienent.
Interested in joining the Mileage Contest?
- Log in bike with following information
Your name, Year of bike, Model type of bike, Color, Odometer reading
- Mileage Man needs to see the bike and the odometer or an Officer may perform the duty.
and forward the info to the Mileage Man to be logged.
- Log out your bike at the end of the mileage year (October, Wind Down Ride) when it is convenient.
Mileage Man Greg Wilkinson - 314.313.9206
2018 Mens Results
2017 Ladies Results
Past Chapter Challenge Results