Chapter Mileage Contest
The mileage contest is a members only chapter challenge. The rider contest is for total miles ridden in the mileage year. The rider may have more than one bike logged and all bikes are added together for the final total. The chapter challenge is the total logged miles of all riders for the year. The challenge is to beat the previous year's chapter total miles.
New this year, awards will be broken down into classes of bikes (after the overall awards). Sportster, Dyna/VRod, Softail and Touring could be the classes.
- Join the contest anytime during the year.
- Mileage year starts and ends at the Wind Down Ride each year.
- Logging out at the Wind Down Ride logs you in for the next year.
Or log out near the end of the year when it is convienent.
Interested in joining the Mileage Contest?
- Log in bike with following information
Your name, Year of bike, Model type of bike, VIN, Odometer reading
- Mileage Man needs to see the bike and the odometer or an Officer may perform the duty.
and forward the info to the Mileage Man to be logged.
- Log out your bike at the end of the mileage year (October, Wind Down Ride)when it is convenient.
Mileage Man Raymond Gocal - 636.795.8347
2012 Individual Results
|1. Robert Nelson||22057||1. Judy Hayes||17671|
|2. Rob Miller||20269||2. Connie McCormack||10813|
|3. Tim Edmonds||19683||3. Denise Gift||7112|
Past Chapter Challenge Results